What’s a good fit client for our solutions?
Our best clients believe that good finance brings good finance. They run their business as if it is for sale even if it isn’t.
They are keen to dashboard their performance and to make the decisions they need to get the financial outcome they want.
They appreciate good service and really value our understanding of their business and the nuances of running a professional service firm.
They love that we understand what good looks like for a firm like theirs. For those not quite there yet, they appreciate the data we provide to help them move there.
Generally, our ideal client runs a 15 – 30 person professional service firm or a smaller, growth oriented firm.
Lastly, our best clients know that for us to do our best work, we need them to engage with their finances. We will do our best to make this as frictionless as possible for our clients, but we cannot perform without their participation.
I’ve never engaged so much with our finances, but it’s for all the right reasons.Robin Whalen, President. Church + State
Your investment in our solution should return at least the same to your bottom line.
We do this by:
- Freeing up your time to focus on growth
- Empowering you with data to improve the decisions you make for your business
- Giving you the confidence to make decisions for your business more quickly
- Helping you to optimize your staff and operating costs
- Improving your working capital by improving your billing and collections processes
- And almost always, we uncover issues you didn’t know you had and provide solutions you didn’t know you needed